Want to display a newsletter signup form on your website. Website integration provides you an apt and east way to do this. Create a website integration form and add the code in your website to add newsletter subscription area. To add a new website subscription form.
- Login to your account.
- Click on "Website Integration" link from menu.
- Click on create a new subscription tile.
- Enter following details
- Name: This is for your reference, form will be refered with this name in our interface.
- Newsletter Title: This will be displayed at the top of the form.
- Width: Drag the slider to adjust the width.
- Colors: Select the color that you like the most.
- Click on "Proceed" to proceed.
- Select Mailing List for this: Select the mailing list in which subscribers will be added.
- Select To Display and Required Feilds: Select the feilds that will be displayed (or displayed as required).
- Click on "Save and get code" to save this webform.
- A Code will be displayed, add this to your website to show webform.
Tags: subscription form, website subscription form
In case you are facing some issue with this content feel free to
contact us at
email@example.com or call us at