Sending Emails to your users are of no help until they are tracked. Tracking gives you a powerful resouce knowing whom to contact next, what to improve, location to target and so on.
Reporting of email campaigns are tracked for following actions:
- Checking when was the email sent.
- Checking how many subscribers have read the email and when.
- Location from where email was read (city, state, and country).
- Links clicked by the subscribers (if clicked then when was the link
clicked and the location from which link was clicked).
- Other actions : Unsubscriptions, Sharing on social media, RSS subscriptions and bookmarking.
Tags: email marketing reporting, tracking, what is email tracking, read reports of email.
In case you are facing some issue with this content feel free to
contact us at
email@example.com or call us at