Our solution allows you to add data to your mailing list by various method. One of the most frequent used method is uploading data by file.
You can add data to the list by uploading
- An Excel (.xls) file (Click here to download sample file)
- A Comma separated values file (.csv) file. (Click here to download sample file)
- A Text File. (Click here to download sample file)
To add data from a file
- Create a new mailing list (Click here to view details).
- Click on "Upload a Excel or CSV or Text File".
- Click on Upload File and select the file you want to upload.
- After File Upload and processing is successfully completed, map field page will be displayed.
- Select the column to map appropriately.
Video below illustrates how to do it
Tags: excel to mailing list, csv to mailing list, import mailing list, file to email list
In case you are facing some issue with this content feel free to
contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at