To schedule a new email campaign
- From the top menu bar click on "Campaigns & Auto Responders".
- In campaigns page click on "Create a New Campaign".
- In add campaigns page
- In "Name your Campaign" : name the campaign for your reference. This name will be shown in email reports and Google analytics page.
- In "Select From Email Address" : Select the from address from which mails will be sent, to know how to add more from address click here.
- In "From Name" : Add the from name for the emails to be sent.
- In "Mailing Lists" : Select the mailing lists to which this emails will be sent.
- In "Subject" : Enter the subject for the emails, you can also add custom fields in this to personalize the subject.
- Click on "Proceed" to process to template selection page.
- In templates page select the template you want to use, you can also select "Continue with Blank Mail" if you want to add your HTML code.
- You will be redirected to email editor
- In email editor you can design/make changes to your template
- In order to add images uploaded in gallery, Click on image icon, this will popup the gallery to add images
- If you want to add your own html code, click on "Source" in editor (top left) and paste the code.
- Click on Proceed to continue
- In next page
- You can enable Time Traveling if you want.
- Enter your physical address.
- Select sending option Schedule, and pick a schedule date.
- Click on Schedule to scheduler campaign.
Tags: create new scheduler, how to send mails, sending emails, starting email campaign, scheduler email marketing
In case you are facing some issue with this content feel free to
contact us at
email@example.com or call us at