To create a new email campaign
- From the top menu bar click on "Campaigns & Auto Responders".
- In campaigns page click on "Create a New Campaign".
- In add campaigns page
- In "Name your Campaign" : name the campaign for your reference. This name will be shown in email reports and Google analytics page.
- In "Select From Email Address" : Select the from address from which mails will be sent, to know how to add more from address click here.
- In "From Name" : Add the from name for the emails to be sent.
- In "Mailing Lists" : Select the mailing lists to which this emails will be sent.
- In "Subject" : Enter the subject for the emails, you can also add custom fields in this to personalize the subject.
- Click on "Proceed" to process to template selection page.
- In templates page select the template you want to use, you can also select "Continue with Blank Mail" if you want to add your HTML code.
- You will be redirected to email editor
- In email editor you can design/make changes to your template
- In order to add images uploaded in gallery, Click on image icon, this will popup the gallery to add images
- If you want to add your own html code, click on "Source" in editor (top left) and paste the code.
- Click on Proceed to continue
- In next page
- You can enable Time Traveling if you want.
- Enter your physical address.
- Select sending option "Send Now", "Schedule", or "Auto responders".
- Click on Send now to start campaign.
Video below illustrates how to do it
Tags: create new email campaign, how to send mails, sending emails, starting email campaign
In case you are facing some issue with this content feel free to
contact us at
email@example.com or call us at